Job Description - The position requires (but, is not limited to):
• Assists in identification and resolution of school-community problems
• Participates in or leads discussions or workshops
• Collaborates with school personnel to coordinate services to parents, and provide additional resources
• Participates with committees as members or advisers in matters concerning school programs and the community
• Participates in meetings/individual discussions with pupils, parents, community regarding District policies/school programs
• Writes or speaks on school-community relations matters
• Maintain an awareness of what is happening at the school: reading weekly bulletins, monthly calendars, newsletters, and other important school information.
• Attends professional development/training offered by the Local District Parent and Community Engagement (PACE) Team
• Performs related duties as assigned
Click headline for more and download flyer.
Read More »